Tourism Project Management
Mediterranean Pearls aims to dictate guidelines and strategies for enhancing tourism towards national and international markets in synergy with local realities, through the construction of a network of collaborations between partners based on sharing experiences and through the creation of a communication network. The destinations that intend to use this programmatic platform will then be able to improve competitiveness and attraction towards the areas involved, thanks to the creation of a network of sustainable destinations that will be enhanced accordingly. In particular, Mediterranean Pearls puts itself at the service of the territories of the Mediterranean basin in order to:
- Structure a collaboration with the tourism business system.
- Provide useful tools to the territory and to tour operators.
- Promote the destination's experiential tourism offer from a market perspective.
The Destination Management activity for Mediterranean Pearls starts from the market demand and consists of:
- Grouping the tourist offer.
- Strengthening the tourist image of the destination.
- Planning and managing destination information.
- Qualifying local tourism products and services with quality marks.
- Creating a relationship network between Italian and foreign operators.
- Monitoring tourism demand and supply.
Mediterranean Pearls' activities are aimed at stakeholders as follows:
- Universities, trade associations and companies: Mediterranean Pearls offers them the drafting of memoranda of understanding, partnerships in European calls and win-win situations.
- Local tourism companies: tour operators, bike hotels, B&Bs, restaurateurs, suppliers of tourist and complementary services. For them Mediterranean Pearls acts as a facilitator in the promotion and sale by identifying horizontal co-marketing actions, establishing long-term commercial relationships, concretely realizing the "networking between actors".
- Institutional entities of the territory: Regions, Municipalities, Parks, GALs and tourist consortia. Mediterranean Pearls offers them its know-how of thirty years of experience in territorial and relational marketing, tourist communication, master plans for soft mobility in order to optimize initiatives by maximizing returns on investments.